Paliscope OSINT Analytics
During this training, participants learn to quickly and efficiently convert large amounts of OSINT (Open Source Intelligence) data, such as social media posts, photos, web pages, but also specific parts thereof, into usable intelligence. Of course this includes audit trail and smart reporting possibilities and even ‘screen recording’. To support this process, the tools Discovry and YOSE of the well-known Paliscope platform are used.
For whom is this training intended?
This one-day training is suitable for operational/case analysts, digital investigators and strategic/tactical analysts who conduct OSINT investigations.
What do you learn during the training?
- Quickly collecting images and website information using the integrated browser in Paliscope Discovry.
- Getting acquainted with the different functionalities and plug-ins that are integrated (such as Darknet Voyager and Camera Forensics).
- Structuring data into individual investigation categories.
- Analysing, connecting, correlating and discovering relationships in data.
- Generating reports by the smart Paliscope wizard.
- Performing Smart Image Analytics.
- Using smart filtering features.
- Performing an OSINT analysis using the integrated dashboard.
- Using Screen Recording for capturing and reproducing actions.