Rosoka User Training for i2 Analyst’s Notebook
With Rosoka it is possible to automatically enrich analyses and data visualisations with entities, relationships and geographical locations from unstructured data. During this training, participants learn how to, using the Rosoka Machine Learning Extractor, convert information from thousands of e-mails, public sources and/or financial documents into i2 Analyst's Notebook entities and relationships for further visualisation and network analysis.
For whom is this training intended?
This five-day training is suitable for operational/case analysts, digital investigators and strategic/tactical analysts who use IBM i2 software during their investigations and want to enrich their investigation data with unstructured data.
What do you learn during the training?
- Using Rosoka from within the i2 Analyst's Notebook interface.
- Which functionalities are available in Rosaka.
- Using Rosaka to convert information from unstructured data sources to the i2 Analyst's Notebook format.
- Using Rosoka's multi-vector sentiment analysis to score underlying relationships.
- Increasing the accuracy of extraction through some basic technical operations.
Advanced/technical training through Machine Learning is not covered by this training.