SINTELIX User Training for i2 Analyst’s Notebook
During this training, participants learn extensive analysis and visualisation techniques for large volumes of unstructured data using SINTELIX. SINTELIX extracts, analyses and visualises entities, relationships and other important information from large amounts of text data. Accuracy and high performance are two reasons why investigative agencies worldwide have chosen SINTELIX.
For whom is this training intended?
This five-day training is suitable for operational/case analysts, digital investigators and strategic/tactical analysts who use IBM i2 software during their investigations.
What do you learn during the training?
- Link, entity and metadata extraction with SINTELIX.
- Network semantic, geographic and temporal analysis using SINTELIX.
- Using extensive search filters, including clustering of search results according to different criteria.
- Interactively accessing and linking the extracted data.
- Enriching data and analysis investigation in i2 Analyst's Notebook with new insights from unstructured data.
- Interactively access and link all extracted data.