Chainalysis Ethereum Investigations Certification (CEIC)
Of all the blockchains that have been developed, Ethereum is still one of the most widely used blockchains. The Chainalysis Reactor analysis tool offers the possibility to investigate this blockchain and the smart contracts that have settled on it.
During the two-day Ethereum Investigations Certification training course, participants will learn the necessary knowledge and practices to track transactions on the Ethereum blockchain using Chainalysis Reactor.
For whom is this training intended?
The Chainalysis Ethereum Investigations Certification training course is suitable for Chainalysis Reactor users who have obtained the CRC certificate.
What do you learn during the training?
- Distinguish between ether transactions and smart contract transactions in Chainalysis Reactor.
- Identify centralised services and smart contracts on Ethereum.
- Analyse smart contracts using OSINT (Open Source Intelligence).
- The most important principles in the field of Decentralised Finance (DeFi).
- Trace transaction traces through commonly used DeFi protocols.
For the Chainalysis Ethereum Investigations Certification, participants must pass an exam and achieve a minimum score of 75%. The exam takes place within two weeks after the training. This training course offers all the knowledge needed to successfully complete the exam. If necessary, one resit is included with the training.