Chainalysis Investigation Specialist Certification (CISC)
Due to the growing popularity of cryptocurrency and the increasing use of privacy techniques such as CoinJoin mixing, advanced investigation techniques are needed. During the two-day Chainalysis Investigation Specialist Certification training, participants learn these advanced investigation methodologies and workflows. They use the Chainalysis Reactor software for this. The training course expands on the methodologies learned from the CRC training. The CISC training is a practical training course in which the participants learn to apply the techniques on the basis of case studies.
For whom is this training intended?
The Chainalysis Investigation Specialist Certification training is suitable for “power users” who have at least three months of experience in Chainalysis Reactor and have obtained the CRC certificate.
What do you learn during the training?
- Take advantage of the advanced capabilities in Chainalysis Reactor.
- Apply comprehensive transaction analysis using “all-source” information.
- Identify which specific wallets have been used.
- Apply advanced workflows to analyse more deeply than with traditional blockchain analysis.
- Investigate transactions that use privacy techniques such as CoinJoin mixing and chain hopping.
For the Chainalysis Investigation Specialist Certification, participants must pass an exam and achieve a minimum score of 75%. The exam takes place within two weeks after the training. This training course offers all the knowledge needed to successfully complete the exam. If necessary, one resit is included with the training.