Digital investigation for tactical investigators
Society is now highly digitised. People are connected 24/7 to their network, work and in many other ways. Within the investigation world, this creates enormous opportunities to find traces and provide evidence. Tactical investigators are increasingly dealing with the results of digital forensic investigations. One of the tools used in digital investigation is AXIOM. During this training, participants learn to work with data that has been obtained with this tool during an investigation.
For whom is this training intended?
Tactical investigators who in their daily work are confronted with all kinds of data that have been analysed with the tool AXIOM.
What do you learn during the training?
- AXIOM and obtaining data as a digital investigator.
- Reading data within an AXIOM Portable Case.
- Artifacts (e.g. registry entries).
- Reviewing different types of documents and metadata.
- Setting filters and applying tags in relevant data.
- Viewing e-mails and analysis of the e-mail header.
- Analysis of a browser, Internet history, favourites and bookmarks.
- Cloud possibilities.
- Timeline investigation.
Prior to the training, the participant will acquire basic knowledge of AXIOM through e-learning.