i2 iBase User
The i2 iBase User program allows you to store, visualise and search data from a variety of sources and with a structured format in a relational way. In combination with i2 Analyst's Notebook it makes it possible to further analyse this data. In this four-day training course you will learn how i2 iBase User can be used as a tool for solving issues such as ‘Find out if the people who meet the individual's profile may know each other’. The examples and issues are derived from police cases (car theft, human trafficking, drug transport, murder and robbery) and from the financial sector (financial fraud, identity fraud, skimming, counterfeiting, money laundering).
For whom is this training intended?
Investigators and analysts who are or will be entering, analysing and visualising data in a relational manner (for example, operational analysis). i2 iBase User is used (usually in combination with i2 Analyst's Notebook) by investigators and analysts, defense and larger commercial and government institutions.
What do you learn during the training?
- Create new records by entering data manually in the fields of entities and links.
- Extensive data search, including Browse, Visual Query, 360 Search and Scored Matching.
- Display records, compare, sort and search for duplicate data etc.
- Display data in an i2 iBase Link Chart and in i2 Analyst's Notebook.
- Work with relevant i2 Analyst's Notebook tools and options related to the i2 iBase link, for example generating timelines in i2 Analyst's Notebook.
- Being able to set labels for the entities in i2 Analyst's Notebook with Labelling schemes.
- Use scheme-attributes in an i2 Analyst's Notebook scheme.
- Enter data with data sheets, making data entry more efficient and less error-prone.
- Import records from a text file or from another application such as MS Excel or MS Access.
- Edit or delete large numbers of records.
- Generate reports.
- Export records.
When you have completed this Analytics training at DataExpert, you will receive besides a diploma or certificate also a digital badge. This badge is easy to integrate on social media platforms like LinkedIn and is linked to your profile through the present metadata.