Oxygen Forensic Cloud Extraction (OFCE)
The focus of this training is on collecting data from the cloud using Oxygen Forensic KeyScout. A number of different platforms will be covered during the training, including Apple and Google.
Who is this training for?
This one-day training is suitable for digital investigators who are already familiar with Oxygen Forensic Detective and who want to learn how to conduct an investigation in the cloud with KeyScout.
What do you learn during the training?
- Extracting cloud-based repositories using Oxygen Forensic KeyScout and Oxygen Forensic Detective with the goal of obtaining login credentials and tokens to access cloud platforms.
- What problems can arise with two-factor authentication.
- How to restore a WhatsApp database.
- What type of data can be collected on platforms such as Amazon, Google, WhatsApp and Apple services using the Oxygen Forensic Cloud Extractor.
- How a dead box recovery from hard drives taken from computers, forensic images and live machines can be performed using Oxygen Forensic KeyScout.
- How search paths and search profiles can be tailored and how these results can then be stored for further analysis with Oxygen Forensic Detective.