Teel Technologies Board Level Repair for the Digital Forensic Examiner
There is a wide variety of tooling available for reading and analysing mobile devices. While much is possible, there are also limitations. Faulty smartphones can often only be read at board level. Data extraction then takes place directly on the chip. This does mean that the device in question must be dismantled. During this hands-on training, participants learn diagnostic skills, troubleshooting and the latest repair techniques with state-of-the-art equipment.
For whom is this training intended?
This five-day training course is suitable for digital investigators and specialists who have to deal with damaged data carriers during their forensic investigations.
What do you learn during the training?
- Restore data present on a damaged data carrier (e.g. water damage).
- Which tools can be used to repair defective devices.
- Recognise when data is irretrievable.
- The operation of circuit boards.
- The operation of Surface Mount Components (SMCs).
- Precise soldering techniques, repair and so-called reballing.
- Read diagrams.
- And so much more!