Magnet AUTOMATE is an automation platform that leverages your lab's existing hardware and software tools to create standardised workflows and process data. All without the intervention of a digital investigator. This results in saving many man-hours.
In Magnet AUTOMATE, investigators can build distributed workflows. By using multiple nodes, digital forensic labs can map, process and export multiple pieces of evidence in parallel instead of processing them one by one. Evidence can then be aggregated and assessed in a single case. The software can run on-premise, on virtual machines (VM), in the cloud or as a hybrid solution.
With Magnet AUTOMATE;
- you free up capacity and improve services.
- you get the most out of your forensic lab by using forensic tools 24/7.
- you seamlessly integrate every tool in your forensic toolkit, including mobile acquisition tools, using Watch Folder workflows.
- you guarantee the quality of cases through standardised working procedures.
- you report and manage the lab infrastructure using visual dashboards.
Would you like to know more about Magnet AUTOMATE? We advise you to read the blog below from Magnet Forensics: