Pentesting & Vulnerability Management
Many organisations wonder: Am I (cyber) safe? Have I taken the right measures to be digitally resilient? And how do I gain insight into this? To answer these questions, DataExpert offers pentesting and vulnerability management solutions for SME+ organisations.
The pentests are performed on (web) applications, networks or websites. The pentests result in a report with points for improvement and advice that is prioritised (high/medium/low) so that the internal security team can immediately get to work on making the environment more secure. As part of the report, DataExpert provides a management summary in (non-technical) understandable terms.
Besides random security testing, DataExpert also offers the possibility to continuously monitor the IT environments and applications. The platform of Holm Security is used for this. This brings the following benefits/insights:
- Insight into your IT environment.
- Focus on vulnerabilities in your network environment and application landscape.
- Resilience test of your employees by means of phishing simulations.
- Complying with guidelines such as OWASP, GDPR, NIS, ISO27001, PCI DSS, SOX etc.
- Reinforced information security.
- A platform optimised for integration with TopDesk and Jira, among others.
For more information about Pentesting & Vulnerability Management, please contact us.