Pentesting & Vulnerability Management
Many organisations wonder: Am I (cyber) safe? Have I taken the right measures to be digitally resilient? And how do I gain insight into this? To answer these questions, DataExpert offers pentesting and vulnerability management solutions for SME+ organisations.
The pentests are performed on (web) applications, networks or websites. The pentests result in a report with points for improvement and advice that is prioritised (high/medium/low) so that the internal security team can immediately get to work on making the environment more secure. As part of the report, DataExpert provides a management summary in (non-technical) understandable terms.
Besides random security testing, DataExpert also offers the possibility to continuously monitor the IT environments and applications. This brings the following benefits/insights:
- Insight into your IT environment.
- Focus on vulnerabilities in your network environment and application landscape.
- Resilience test of your employees by means of phishing simulations.
- Complying with guidelines such as OWASP, GDPR, NIS, ISO27001, PCI DSS, SOX etc.
- Reinforced information security.
For more information about Pentesting & Vulnerability Management, please contact us.