Do you want practical insights into money laundering and how to tackle it? Then this hands-on and practical Money Laundering training is for you. You will learn to look at facts and circumstances with an information-driven approach in order to draw conclusions. The training also deals with how to draw up a methodical plan of action to prevent or disrupt money laundering. After completing this course, you will be able to carry out a criminal investigation on your own.
The training is given by the experts of the Study Centre for Public Safety (SPV), collaboration partner of DataExpert.
Who is this training for?
Are you involved in investigating financial-economic fraud? Then this compact basic training in Money Laundering is very suitable for you.
What do you learn during the training?
- To look at money laundering from a legal and methodical point of view. You will become acquainted with the typologies of money laundering, the scope of money laundering provisions and the links between the approach to money laundering in the Netherlands and Europe.
- What dispossession laws, classic distraint and account preservation entail.
- The basis of the Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Terrorist Financing Act (WWFT), such as client investigation, reporting unusual transactions and 3rd and 4th money laundering directive.
- What special payment methods are available such as prepaid cards, money transfers and Bitcoins.
- Use financial investigation as a strategy within a tactical investigation.
- Investigating (financial) sources.
- Drawing up plan of action to prevent and combat money laundering.
If you are enrolled in the associated Fraud Control Coordinator Register (RCF) at Nivre, you will receive 6 PE points for this course.