In your daily work, do you deal with organised crime such as drug trafficking, illegal prostitution and money laundering, or in other words, subversion? And would you like to expand your knowledge in this area? Then follow the Subversion practical training course in which you learn to recognise indicators through case studies from the field and thus deal with issues in a more focused way.
The training is given by the experts of the Study Centre for Public Safety (SPV), collaboration partner of DataExpert.
Who is this training for?
This training is suitable for CSOs, supervisors in government services or other professional groups who deal with subversion in their work.
What do you learn during the training?
Subversion occurs in many forms, such as money laundering, illegal gambling, drug trafficking, front/cover companies, brand counterfeiting, etc. A wide range of forms will be discussed during this training. You will also receive answers to the following questions:
- What can subversion entail?
- How do you recognise subversive activities?
- What risk areas can be distinguished?
- What action can you, as a CSO, take when you identify subversion?
- How do you work together with the police and other chain partners such as municipalities, the Public Prosecution Service and the Tax and Customs Administration?
- What does an area-based approach to subversion look like?
This training starts by means of an e-learning. This is followed by the classroom part.