i2 iBase Designer
With i2 iBase Designer you can design relational databases in which all data can be entered that is relevant to your investigation. During this four-day training course you will learn how the program can be used as a tool for resolving issues such as 'Design a relational database, with which you can investigate the transactions of a group of people for particular factors'.
The examples and issues come from police cases (car theft, human trafficking, drug transport, murder and robbery) and from the financial sector (financial fraud, identity fraud, skimming, counterfeiting, money laundering practices).
For whom is this training intended?
Investigators and analysts who are or will be involved in designing and creating a database and entering, analysing and visualising large amounts of investigation data of various kinds. In practice, i2 iBase Designer (usually in combination with i2 Analyst's Notebook) is used mainly by police analysts, defense and by employees in fraud departments for large private or government institutions, banks and insurance companies.
What do you learn during the training?
- Designing a relational data model. Designing an i2 iBase database, with multiple options for Security and Audit Levels.
- Creating the i2 iBase database based on this design.
- Use i2 iBase in combination with i2 Analyst's Notebook.
- Working with relevant i2 Analyst's Notebook tools and options.
- Create standard fields, Labelling schemes and Schema attributes.
- Design data sheets, making the input more efficient and less error-prone.
- Import records from structured data formats. Build, schedule and save for reuse of these import specifications.
- Search and edit large numbers of records, for example by simply building highly complex (Visual) Queries in i2 iBase.
- Generate reports.
- Export records.
- Create a template from a database.
- Repair, compress, manage and check a database.
When you have completed this Analytics training at DataExpert, you will receive besides a diploma or certificate also a digital badge. This badge is easy to integrate on social media platforms like LinkedIn and is linked to your profile through the present metadata.