Oxygen Forensics Detective
Oxygen Forensics Detective is specialised forensic software for reading digital devices (such as phones and tablets) both in the cloud and from the device itself. Perhaps not as well-known, but very advanced and used by large organisations such as the department of defence and police. Investigative agencies of international companies around the world also use Oxygen Forensics Detective. Oxygen supports a large number of devices based on iOS, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, Symbian and more.
Main product features:
- Obtains data from mobile devices, their SIM and media cards
- Imports device back-ups and images (iTunes, Android, JTAG and more)
- Finds passwords for encrypted back-ups and images
- Bypasses screen lock on popular Android devices
- Acquires location history and media files from drones
- Retrieves data from Cloud services: iCloud, Google, Microsoft, Samsung, etc.
- Dissects data from hundreds of unique apps and thousands of app versions
- Recovers a broad range of deleted data
- Offers data analysis
- Exports data to popular file formats such as PDF, RTF, XLS, XML, etc.
- Offers import and analysis of call data
- Visualises routes and common locations on the built-in map
Would you like more information? Please contact us.